July 13 & 14, 2013
This year's festival is going to be our best ever!
The Sports Trails of the Ascutney Basin is host to some of the best riding in the state with a diverse mix of trails to keep everyone stoked and having a great time. Inviting to both beginner and advanced riders, this festival will be a blast. Here's a list of event highlights:
- 50 miles of single track
- Onsite hotel and camping
- Onsite bike shop - Onion River Sports!
- State parks nearby for the family
- Beginner, family & advanced guided rides
- X-country, downhill & pump track clinics
- Pump track & skills course
- Mountain Bike Olympics
- Awards Ceremony
- Multiple vendors eager to speak with you
- Women's rides
- Raffles, games & prizes
- BBQ, Band & Long Trail Brewery!!